20100831

Useless anthomaniac.

Something happened in these days
This makes us feel very moody
I wonder I can avoid these things
But unfortunately, I can't .

This is about the problems between two groups of people
and YES. Our group and Guang Ming punye group
We sometimes accurate each other because of someone's
ANTHOMANIAC.

I have to say,
Yes. WenFei is with us some months ago.
Yes. She's pretty enjoy joining us around.
Yes. She's mine.
Yes. She's a very good friend for us.
ARE YOU JEALOUS?

Your jealousy makes you accurate us
Your anthomaniac makes you hate us
Even you know your friends will help you
They accurate us, hate us, too.

Is that the way to get near her?
Oh no. WRONG lah stupid.
Now what, others are hating us.
I know Zikei very good to you guys
Just because they just join those people
who have good appearance.

YiBin doesn't like them too. She just told me.
I don't know whether its true, or not.
I feel the same way either ):
Look, I don't know what will happen next time
I guess she's the only person who understand my feelings

WenFei, I don't know what are you thinking now
Maybe I don't really know you since it happened.
YiBin says you really happy cuz he likes you,
I don't trust that earlier but.
I don't have another excuse liao.
Maybe this is real.

Just like what Handy said, LIAODUAN PLEASE.
Or maybe not, up to you, WenFei.