20100804

Sausage Mayonnaise Burger :D

HOLY. Todae erm. Gonna write in English.
Kinda lazy to type in chinese cuz I don't have lots of time now
Gotta study later :(

First of all. I saw Y-Loke punye profile picha.
Aiyah, sport dae punye =..=
Same place woh. at the what what football what d
Lalalalala. Hate d loh. Cincai lah
I don't think TJ is that that that gooooooood d loh.
For me, that school is some kind of lapsap school
For accepting lapsap ppl like hiao po or whatever.
Who knows how much hiao po are there >___<
I know, our school pun ada.
BUT NO AS MUCH AS TJ HAS :(

Hmm... Skip for this, hen wu liao d thing.

Todaeeeee, we got August zhao hui.
Oh yea omfg, gotta stand still for one period
How sad :/
Then the Hwong Seng cakap apa I dunno liao lah.
I just keep laughing with Kimber, Ho Ka Wing...
oh yea, Ching Foong and Huee Chynn, too
Cuz of the SMB. Also known as Sausage Mayonnaise Burger :)
Well actually that was the name that we will tell our teacher
IF she founds out
The true name is Sex Monster Babi. lol.
I don't know who named it
But I just remember I added the word "Babi" behind it

He just did something very very very erm... DISGUSTING!!!
He had a NON-STOP scratching on his butt
HOLY, we can't stop laughing you know.
Erm, and he keep talking with Goh Weng Hsien too
I think he touched him. Better get away from him during class :(
He's just so... pervert -scream-
I don't know how to describe him, as well.

In class, during the last period.
Kar Yoong and I are totally CRAZZZEEEEHHHH (Crazy)
We just played the MV of "Sorry Sorry" erm and others
IN SMB VERSION >:D
We borrowed Yi Ting's punye puppet.
I mean, a animal puppet pencil box
Oh yea, and I help it to dance during the MV
And Kar Yoong SINGS.
We laugh so hard till Kar Yoong had stomachache (GOOOOOD.)
And we play alot of stuffs.

Todae was sooooo hoooot in the afternoon
SHIT. lol. I'm glad I can sleep in bus cuz of tiredness.
If not I might too tired during the tuition class on 5pm
GOD BLESSED ME. :)

Anyway, Me, the petunia, hen crazy
Beware or not I'll bite you hardly ahhhs.
PETUNIA oh PETUNIA.
I wrote that name in my LK tuition paper too :D
WHOOOHOOOO x)