20100712

AHHHHHH.

Spain. ilu ilu ilu ♥ ♥ ♥
You are the champion
YEAH. YEAH. YEAH.
Although I didn't watch LIVE
But I knew they will win the game
Just becuz of my greatest puppy ~ AhBoy
He chose Spain :D 
Just like the octopus or squid or whatever :D
They just post it on the newspaper
I wonder why they don't post my AhBoy D:


Today.
Is my worst day ever. ever. and ever.
Argh. -Screams-
I gotta poke my head and hit it on the wall
Yeah I wish I can. But I don't dare to ):
Shit-est day I never had. Haih
Lets start from the begining.
The story that I wanna tell, is at the end LOL.
First of all you have to read the opening
And some nonsence if you wanna see the most interesting story
YOU SHOULD.

Okay. Lets get this thing started.
I don't like writting some weird story or whatever
Don't expect me to have a opening with "Once upon a time."

MORNING. I'm kinda sleepy and I almost fell asleep in class.
That time I was thinking why am I love biology.
it supposed to be a boring subject like how PorkChai thinks
He always SLEEPS during Biology lesson
I think he's way too pro about how to prevent
Our lovely Teacher Chow didn't find out he was sleeping
Nice trick you know. :)

I still think that PorkChai is sitting infront of me.
I can't accept this truth. Now is KarYoong sitting infront me
NOT PORKCHAI uhuh. :(
Kinda miss him now. omfg ==
And erm. This is the first time I saw KarYoong acting like erm...
HAPPY THREE FRIENDS :D
You should watch. Very very very funny.

Recess time. I gotta go to the "small hall" or something
I don't know it's English name I just translated it
The whole CHWB has something IMPORTANT to say
Thats what I know in the SMS yesterday.
Like. someone's bday or something? NO.
The president just scold us by not active
Cuz our ticket at the Hall were sold like 50/1000
I don't know about the DBKL thing
Whatever. SO JUST BUY TICKET FROM MEEEEEE. NOW.
I will love you if you did buy from me :D

Now here's the worst one.
I'm not missing the bus or whatever
Is the driver forgotten to send me back
He though I'm not in the bus.
omfg, I'm a ghost. :D PROUD.
He asked me, "You did go one the bus?!"
HELL YEAH. If not I won't be standing beside him
And told him to sent me back :(

Before this,
I feel kinda weird after letting Chen Chia down from the bus
I saw we are moving onto the highway again
We passed the Flamingo and the Hospital Ampang Puteri
omfg. We are getting further and further
I'm starting to panic duhh.
Then I quickly tell the driver to send me back.
But that time they already arrive the Galaxy Ampang.
Or I should get down from the bus at Pandan Ria or something
Yeah, my aunt stays there and my tuition is there
But I don't dare to tell him. AWFUL ==
I wasted about 15 mins to get back home.
UGH. I'm late for tuition :(
GOTTA HURRY!!

DAMNIT. DAMNIT. DAMNIT.
That time I was REALLY nervous.
Till I wanna CRY OUT LOUD. SERIOUSLY.
Too worry :(
I don't have the mood to tell this "interesting" story
Very moody now =.=