20101105

And again, another holiday for today.
I'm so , so , so glad because I don't have to meet our art teacher
cuz I didn't pass up my homeworks , same as Kimberly lol !
Btw , happy deepavali , a festival for Siva , TEEHEE.

Woke up very early in the morning today , sad . My habit now :(
I stared at my dad's laptop and had nothing to do `
I wish I can sleep till 12 noon like before , but I just can't do it , shit .
Tho I sleep like 10 or 11pm last night , WEIRD .
But I'm still proud for having a GOOD habit like that ==

Considering whether want to finish the society yearbook 2010 now .
I can't delay again and again cuz I have to pass up on January 3 , SAD
If I keep delaying it then I may start doing it on Jan 2 - -.
Yes yes yes , I'm always in the last minute T T.

Yor - - , I pretty miss the concert lol
Titanic Medley ah , I miss the part when the ship broke into half o__o
I repeat the song on youtube over 20 times
By Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra :)
I'm looking forward to the next concert
Which is titled "B concert" , perhaps xD

Oh and , Karyoong is joining CHWB next year , yay :P
KoeyEn you got a new Euphonium member liao !

Performance next time
Have to dance NOBODY again .
SAD SAD SAD. z.

Tomorrow's Graduation of Senior 3
Yeeyee I will miss you lor ! :P
Others too , of course .