:D
Maybe I shouldn't get into 1 zhong. I can't study in a class full of annoyers and those peoples macam hiao po or whatever. Include Darren lah of course! And some ppl like err .. Ostrich Egg o___o Some people would know who's that hehe.
I just found JiaXun's blog you know. I know it's late but, I'm still kagum that I found it! Teehees! JiaXun , you should gamdong yor :D
Anyway, kinda depressed these days. Hm.. EXAMS, adui, they are so wtf many. I cannot imagine how much I have to study when I'm JM3. Yes, I'm actually a lazy girl LOL ! Please don't mind :)
And about the previous post, YEAH, that time I was totally mad. You know, I'm an emotional person. I almost cry lor when that Darren said that I play my phone == Don't ask me why, I don't know either. So beware, if you really don't wanna kawan me, I sure cry infront of you, except for the jokes LOL !
PIANO again. I don't wanna practise anymore. I don't know why, maybe just don't have the mood. Especially the theory. Damn it, I still can't get it and I already learn about 9 months ! Anyway, I'm now deciding want to take part in Grade 6 exams or not. They are just so hard for me! Argh!
Parents, the just force me to study. Sighs. I still don't have the mood okay. Besides that, they also force me to sleep, force me to clean my table, force me to do this do that.. Oh yea, force energy is came from chemical energy. Science revision dao sot jor @___@
BTW, good luck in test , I guess I won't be able to update or go online on MONDAY. MISS ME PLEASE TEEHEE !
I just found JiaXun's blog you know. I know it's late but, I'm still kagum that I found it! Teehees! JiaXun , you should gamdong yor :D
Anyway, kinda depressed these days. Hm.. EXAMS, adui, they are so wtf many. I cannot imagine how much I have to study when I'm JM3. Yes, I'm actually a lazy girl LOL ! Please don't mind :)
And about the previous post, YEAH, that time I was totally mad. You know, I'm an emotional person. I almost cry lor when that Darren said that I play my phone == Don't ask me why, I don't know either. So beware, if you really don't wanna kawan me, I sure cry infront of you, except for the jokes LOL !
PIANO again. I don't wanna practise anymore. I don't know why, maybe just don't have the mood. Especially the theory. Damn it, I still can't get it and I already learn about 9 months ! Anyway, I'm now deciding want to take part in Grade 6 exams or not. They are just so hard for me! Argh!
Parents, the just force me to study. Sighs. I still don't have the mood okay. Besides that, they also force me to sleep, force me to clean my table, force me to do this do that.. Oh yea, force energy is came from chemical energy. Science revision dao sot jor @___@
BTW, good luck in test , I guess I won't be able to update or go online on MONDAY. MISS ME PLEASE TEEHEE !





<< Home